..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GTA LCS Black screen & 200 fps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello PCSX2,

Im trying to play gta lcs on pcsx2 r5037.

The tab pops up but is a black screen? & it shows 100-200 fps.

Any ideas?

And yes i do have the original disc.But i extracted the iso from it.

-MozzaGamer
don't u have by accident pressed Tab?? Tab is the button for turbo, and it doubles the FPS or actually it breaks the FPS Limit Smile
(02-06-2012, 12:38 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]don't u have by accident pressed Tab?? Tab is the button for turbo, and it doubles the FPS or actually it breaks the FPS Limit Smile

No.And i tried certain times to play gta lcs.But the same thing happens.

EDIT: now its at 59 fps but still black screen.

I tried gta vice city,Vice city stories.They both worked.Also cod finest hour worked.

-MozzaGamer
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following is provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
(02-06-2012, 02:16 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following is provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

If by meaning that.Anything i turned on.

Only allow 8-bit textures.

And native ps2 resolution.

If someone could help me that would be much appreciated.

-MozzaGamer
Maybe the ISO you created is not working properly. Remake it with imgburn and try again. Check the console for any errors
Also what version of spu2x are you using?
(02-06-2012, 12:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the ISO you created is not working properly. Remake it with imgburn and try again. Check the console for any errors

Yes i remade the iso with imgburn last night.

It is working now.

-MozzaGamer
(02-06-2012, 02:26 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Also what version of spu2x are you using?

SPU2-X r5025 2.0.0

-MozzaGamer