..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Custom Shaders for GSdx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go create your own thread, this is not the place to ask for that.
I'll just leave it here.
[attachment=39842]
(measly ported from http://forums.ngemu.com/showpost.php?p=2...tcount=423 )

By the way, could the mod allow .fx file to be attached here?
There's a shader list, but I think it needs some sort of screenshot comparison standard so that thumbnails are shown. A wiki thing perhaps?
No uh, I just find it kind of inconvenience to zip 3-5KB renamed text file just to be able to add it to attachment.

Wiki would be best of course, but I doubt anyone will maintain it in the long run. Tongue2
It wasn't a comment about your attachment request (I would like to attach .patch files me'self), it was just a comment in general. XD

Would be nice such a wiki, would've been nice to have one for Pete's OGL2 shaders.
(08-23-2012, 03:37 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]No uh, I just find it kind of inconvenience to zip 3-5KB renamed text file just to be able to add it to attachment.

Wiki would be best of course, but I doubt anyone will maintain it in the long run. Tongue2

Long run is a different issue. If someone could set up a wiki page to reflect current status, it would be a good start IMO Smile
There you go, can add shaders directly now. Don't try and use the one i attached tho, it's not real! Tongue

(Contains plain text only)
@KrossX
Whoops. Tongue2

(08-23-2012, 05:18 AM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]Long run is a different issue. If someone could set up a wiki page to reflect current status, it would be a good start IMO Smile

I agree, it would be nice.

@ref
Thanks man. Laugh

Edit: Testing it now Tongue [attachment=39866]
That one looks great Smile
that is nice Laugh

naoan, can i have one with just the bloom Laugh