..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Custom Shaders for GSdx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is ultra cool and very much needed. Any chance of it getting integrated into the GUI? (i.e. a plugin tickbox or dropdown list)?
Hello everbody. I'm very new to Pcsx2 (maybe not that new) and have a question regarding those cool shaders.

How to implement them excatly? I downloaded couple versions of Pscx2 but shaders still don't work, and I don't know what went wrog Sad

So, which version of emulator I need and where should I place those shaders?
If you have cared to read the First Post :-
(09-08-2012, 05:36 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Before that download latest SVN HERE. Re-configure everything as usual.

Step by step:

1. Pick and download your shader choice.

2. Extract it inside your PCSX2 directory where the main executables were placed.

3. Rename it to shader.fx

4. In game, press PgUp key.

(Optional)

If you want it to be automatically enabled instead of pressing PgUp key, find gsdx.ini inside inis folder, open it and add (without quotes) "fxaa=1"

Good Luck! Laugh

You need to use the latest GSDX for that to work. Then gsdx uses the shader.fx instead of the FXAA. Yeah! You need to rename it to shader.fx and shader.fx is only loaded.

Good Luck with the Shaders Smile
I've read it. Where can I get the latest GSdx?

From what I understand, I have to download the shader, place in Pscx2 folder and rename to shader.fx. The shader itself right?

Sorry 'bout that but I'm relly not fammiliar with this emulator.

Right on! I've made it! Love those shaders Smile
You can get the latest PCSX2 along with the plugins from our svn page: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
Lousy attempt at porting this version of the Reverse AA algorithm... and didn't end up looking any good. Wacko

Seems most suitable for natural images, so most games are out. Anyhow, ma'port looks like a bad sharpen filter at best.

#EDIT: To be used with native, and with a window/resolution at twice the normal size. Also, gotta edit the shader and put the respective size values.
Well, it really does it's job, everything looks coarse. Blink
Guys, I have downloade nullDC (sega dreamcast emulator) I found some *.fx files. I open using notepad there some command that almost same. I've try and error to modified to files all I got just mess them up, may becoz Im zero about coding Tongue2 . My question is : are those *fx can be implemented in gsdx custom shader ?. If yes can anybody contvert them to gsdx custom shader?... Thank you Smile
¬_¬ ...

No billyash, just... just no.
Oh, i thought those shader so cool since nullDC graphic is great. Can u tell me technically y those shader can't be convert to pcsx2 custom shader?,,, krossX I am your fan Wink... Thank you