..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Custom Shaders for GSdx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That makes sense! Thank you! Smile
How does this look with Persona 4?
(07-13-2013, 05:18 AM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]How does this look with Persona 4?

It looks great. It's like getting rid of the fog and having better colors and contrast. But the instant you move... the motion blur is still there in the game Sad (because it has nothing to do with shaders).
Asmodean what ps1 emulator you use? if possible could post link to the site for it?
I've used PCSXR for a long time now. It's actively worked on, but there are no official SVN builds. So, you'll need to get them off EmuCR, or download the SVN source and compile it yourself.

The GPU plugin I use is GPUBladeSoft (edgbla's Software Rendering Plugin). It's quite slow in anything other than native res, in a lot of games, but it's also by far the most accurate PSX gpu plugin available, and has a lot of nice features.

SPU plugin: Eternal SPU 1.50 (be sure to use SPUasync, and async mode: Smooth)

You could have pm'd me for these btw lol.
(07-16-2013, 11:44 PM)Asmodean Wrote: [ -> ]I've used PCSXR for a long time now. It's actively worked on, but there are no official SVN builds. So, you'll need to get them off EmuCR, or download the SVN source and compile it yourself.

The GPU plugin I use is GPUBladeSoft (edgbla's Software Rendering Plugin). It's quite slow in anything other than native res, in a lot of games, but it's also by far the most accurate PSX gpu plugin available, and has a lot of nice features.

SPU plugin: Eternal SPU 1.50 (be sure to use SPUasync, and async mode: Smooth)

You could have pm'd me for these btw lol.
thanks, and now i have software plugin for epsxe that dont run 300+ fps would of never thought the sound plugin was what was causing it. also got gsdx to work in epsxe but making a inis folder and puting gdsx.ini in there
Good Morning...

Beg Help from Pro From here...
Can it be smooth 2-dimensional graph ( Expl : Marvel VS Capcom 2 ),for Character on game ??
Because if I use the shader.fx function just smooth the 3D background,not the character ( Charater on game still Jagged or grainy ).

Thanks....
( Zaemon - From Indonesia )

My PC Specs : Core2Duo 2,93 GHz
Nvidia GForce 650 GTX
Ram 2 Giga
(08-12-2013, 12:55 AM)zaemon83 Wrote: [ -> ]Good Morning...

Beg Help from Pro From here...
Can it be smooth 2-dimensional graph ( Expl : Marvel VS Capcom 2 ),for Character on game ??
Because if I use the shader.fx function just smooth the 3D background,not the character ( Charater on game still Jagged or grainy ).

Thanks....
( Zaemon - From Indonesia )

My PC Specs : Core2Duo 2,93 GHz
Nvidia GForce 650 GTX
Ram 2 Giga

You can upscale vectorized pictures. Afaik, 2D pictures are pre-rendered (not vectorized)
(08-12-2013, 07:34 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]You can upscale vectorized pictures. Afaik, 2D pictures are pre-rendered (not vectorized)

This. It's exactly the same as trying to turn an SD video into an HD one. Sure you can scale it up, but the best you can do is apply filters which will mask the pixelation (at the cost of bluring to one degree or another). A filter will never be able to add detail to where there isn't one.
Can i make request shader.fx? Thank you very much Smile