..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Custom Shaders for GSdx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2012, 04:54 PM)mroussev Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ae043b206258337.jpg]

What i have missed? I thought that i have every need visual c++ tunrimes installed -anything from 2005 to 2010 sp1, dont have any problems with apps that need them. How to fix this?
win7 32bit

delete any msvc files from inside the pcsx2 folder
No dont have such files. I now tried without External shader.patch in plugin folder (it is innactive that way,right?) and again gives me that error. So problem is from plugins, not from patch and custom shaders. Only tried sse2 plugin because am not at my pc right now.

[Image: 9c74ae206267266.jpg]
He doesn't have a shader file.

@mroussev: You must have the shader.fx file alongside the executable. The original FXAA is on the first post to use it for a start.

(08-16-2012, 05:05 PM)AcidRains Wrote: [ -> ]Just wonder is there any chance of hooking FXAA PPI to gsdx??
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/fxaa-pp-.../documents

Why? There's already FXAA available since quite some time ago. Just toggle it with the pgup key.
(08-16-2012, 06:17 PM)KrossX Wrote: [ -> ]@mroussev: You must have the shader.fx file alongside the executable. The original FXAA is on the first post to use it for a start.

Yes with shader.fx it works. But i dont want it, i need Colored FXAA - by miseru99 .When i put it (Colored FXAA.fx) with shader.fx ,again only shader.fx works (fxaa). When i tried to rename it to shader.fx, again crash witn visual c++ error. How to make it work?

p.s.:never mind. I make it work,copied all files again and renamed Colored FXAA to shader.fx works now. Dont know what was wrong before. Thanks for the patch.
(08-16-2012, 06:17 PM)KrossX Wrote: [ -> ]Why? There's already FXAA available since quite some time ago. Just toggle it with the pgup key.

Because fxaa ppi have more customizable post processing effect than simply fxaa, like bloom, sharpen, hdr, tehnicolor and etc, so we can tweak for each game independently
shade boost does most of that already.
@mroussev: The only shader that will be loaded is the one named shader.fx. Other than that, I just tried the Colored FXAA and it loads just fine.
tonemap got all of shadeboost function and more, shadeboost can't bloom, can't pre and post sharpen, can't bleach...
Because any of that is really necessary -_-
@AcidRains: Just try it already and see if it works.