..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sound syncing issues..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mmmm, PCSX2 works fine, and so does the sound. The ps3 controller responds very well to the emulator, but the sound always delays maybe about a second.

is this happening to anyone else? i can't seem to figure out why it's doing it. :|

i have an iMac 21.5in, 4gb ram, and 350gb memory.
Yeah, it's a recurring problem. Use the zerospu2 sound plugin and uncheck all of the boxes (even the recommended ones), and have you upgraded to Lion? I have noticed a significant improvement in my sound delay by doing so.

And, can I ask what games you're running that work? I'm trying to get a compatibility list together.

Thanks
(02-21-2012, 06:30 PM)flurgle Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's a recurring problem. Use the zerospu2 sound plugin and uncheck all of the boxes (even the recommended ones), and have you upgraded to Lion? I have noticed a significant improvement in my sound delay by doing so.

And, can I ask what games you're running that work? I'm trying to get a compatibility list together.

Thanks

yeah I lion.

oo! thanks for the tip! yes yes, it does run a lot faster than before! n_n

mmm..so far i've tried FFx, .hack//infection and .hack//mutation.