..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with FFXII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have a problem with the ffXII the game run at 60 fps but when the characters talk i see their mouth moving and later its appear the sound. I am using spu2 with asynckmix pliss help me.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I have a Intel i5 2310 with an amd radeon hd 6700 1g ddr5 and 8 gb ram.
I am using pcsx2 v 0.9.8 with gsdx v 0.1.16 direct3d 11 harware with spux2
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
i have all my settings in default and i running the FFXII game from an iso.
Thks for helping
You aren't using any speed hacks? Then set SPU2-X back to time stretch and reduce the latency to about 100ms
(02-24-2012, 11:44 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't using any speed hacks? Then set SPU2-X back to time stretch and reduce the latency to about 100ms

No Im not using eny speedhack.
I had tried this but i still haveing the same problem.
Whatever else you try, set SPU2-X to use time stretch and not async.
Async *will* cause that issue exactly as described.
If it's not gone after you fixed it to time stretch, then maybe the game isn't very synched in that part.
What version of SPU2-X are you using?
My version is spu2-x r5025 2.0.0