..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shining Force EXA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI!!!!
I would like to thank you all in PCSX2 team for allowing us how cannot buy PS2 to play it on our PC.THANK YOU!
I buyed new PC about month ago: C2D 2,66GH Nvidia 9600GT 512MB Overclocked Edition ,4GB RAM Memory.
First thing that I trayed on my new PC was PCSX2 and it worked OK with FFX game.
So i tried some games like GodOfWar and DragonQuest VIII but they didnot work OK,they had lot of bugs.I am BIG fan of ShiningForce games so i bought Shining Force Neo for PS2 and he worked good sometimes too fast,sometimes too slow so I limited number of fps on 50.
Now it works OK,only when i come in towns it works on 13-15 fps.
So i bought second part of Shining Force EXA and it works realy good but when i attack monster I take only 1 point of damage a when he attack me I lose only 1 point of health.I played for some time about 1h ans still do the same damage.
Did you know this?
Is is a bug?I have 6 different BIOS,I tried them all same bug.
Can you help me?
THANK YOU one more time..................
Quote:for allowing us how cannot buy PS2 to play it on our PC....I have 6 different BIOS,I tried them all same bug.

Sorry,but using PCSX2 with a BIOS file which is not from your own PS2 console IS piracy and as our rules state we will not give you any support.
View our rules here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html

Thread closed