..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: sound pluggin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i finally got everything to work with the latest playground but the sound i got is so choppy i'm wondering if there's anyway to fix that currently using PP_SPU2 sound plugin with recommended settings also i'm using all the speed hacks i dont know if that affects the sound
thnks in advance
try using zerospu2.
thanks for the reply i tried zerospu2 like u suggested with time scaling and real time mode checked the sound is still choppy. Sad
is there any other suggestion? once again thanks for the reply
Well, to help you we'd need to know a few more infos.
What are your computers specs (CPU and graphic card name, clockspeed for the CPU)?
And what game are you trying to play?
Sorry here's my comp info and plugins I'm using

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
Memory(Ram): 4.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System
Window Vista
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
Current Configures:
Graphic: GSdx SSE4
- Windowed
- Direct3D10 (Hardware)
- D3D internal res 1280 1024
- Texture Filtering unchecked
Sound: ZeroSPU2
- Time Scaling, Real Time Mode checked the rest unchecked
Controller: SSSPSX PAD version 1.7.0

and the game I'm trying to play is Tales of The Abyss and the sound I'm getting from the opening video is very choppy
Please disable "Real Time Mode". That only makes sense if there's no choppy sound to begin with.
This has nothing to do with your sound plugin. If you want FMVs (intro movies, etc) to not have loopy/choppy audio then you must disable EEx2 and x3 speedhacks. the x2/x3 speedhacks and FMVs are inherently incompatible at this time.