..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God Of War 2 full speed settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could someone let me know what to check to get full speed in

God Of War 2,

I use SW mode, rendering 4 threads,

When in action (Fighting) i'm getting 30 fps?

EDIT: Getting full speed with speed hacks set to full,

-MozzaGamer
Latest SVN, with mtvu hack since your system looks similar to mine you should be able to get full speed with just that.
Wait you can't get full speed at 4,8 Ghz? Something is -seriously- wrong Tongue Maybe you have Vsync on in your nvidia driver?
(03-13-2012, 11:36 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Wait you can't get full speed at 4,8 Ghz? Something is -seriously- wrong Tongue Maybe you have Vsync on in your nvidia driver?

lol im getting full speed so it's all good Wink

Lol im getting 63 fps xP

-MozzaGamer
Quote:Could someone let me know what to check to get full speed in God Of War 2
Quote:lol im getting full speed so it's all good

Use your current settings.
guys plz help me i am using pcsx2 0.9.9 svn 5239 may 30 2012 the latest plz guys help me i was playing god of war 2 at full speed 60 fps but now after i have installed a new windows which is 7 ultimate(i brought it) but now the gow 2 is running at only 40 or 37 fps now plz help me guyz here's my specs copied with the pcsx2

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 4197 MB
CPU name = Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5800 @ 3.20GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed = 3.190 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0c00e3bd
x86EFlags = 20100000

i knw the processor is low but i was playing it at full speed plz help me guys

and another thing i am using god of war 2 mdf i tried iso too but it didn't work
make sure your display drivers are up to date (or downgrade them if necessary)
I thought I had an awesome computer until that guys just kinda blew mine out of the water... but hey, mine's damn good for a lappy. But I want a desktop so bad...
@ Brolyrival44

If your old OS was Windows XP (assumption), better set GSdx to use Direct3D 10 instead of Direct3D 9...
(05-31-2012, 06:08 AM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]@ Brolyrival44

If your old OS was Windows XP (assumption), better set GSdx to use Direct3D 10 instead of Direct3D 9...

nope i was using the same windows 7 that i installed later and when i played it it was only 37 fpsUnsureUnsure

so plz help me
Pages: 1 2