..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8 Cheat Code Tutorial (Code Breaker / Game Shark / etc)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are not supposed to add 0x to the name and the extension is pnach only,not pnach.txt
I know how to cheat with codes that start like this:
21D87FF8 497423F0
All you have to do is convert it to raw.
However when I try to convert this code:
1B1D865F 0000270F
to raw it doesn't work. I have tried saying input as (All versions) or Version 7+ only and both times when I converted to raw it failed. This code is listed on the codebreaker game site under Silent Hill 3 for Max Enemies defeated by Fighting. My guess is it has something to do with codes starting with 1 versus 2. With 2 I have no problem when converting to raw.
What do you mean "failed"...the code is not converted or the code is not working.
PS.This code is using v1+ encryption

gametitle=Silent Hill 3 NTSC
Max Enemies Defeated By Fighting
pnach=1,EE,11D87FE4,extended,0000270F

Are you sure you have the NTSC version of the game.
It must be the NTSC version of the game considering all of the other codes are working fine.
pnach=1,EE,11D87FE4,extended,0000270F is the code I used and it simply doesn't work so i think "failed" is a pretty reasonable term to use.
Ok I got a problem I havve CHEATENGINE and I can only get one hack to work so far. I can hak the money, and put in whatever I want. But I would like rto see if there was more I can do exp with health and ammo. PLEASE help.
Pages: 1 2