..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 3 Impossible blend for D3D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impossible blend for D3D Error On Metal Gear Solid 3.
that was interesting...
How is the weather ?

Seriously, what is your request ?
It's raining, and feeling like March in the Midwest, how's the weather where your at?+^_^+ i think what the OP is saying is he's getting a Direct X error while playing MGS3, it's a shame we don't know his system specs, PCSX2 settings and have a screenshot of the error (hint to the OP)+^_^+
The message says "Impossible blend" which means the game is trying to use a blend that's impossible with Direct3D. So that's it, nothing to do about it. It's just a message to let you know. XD
(03-23-2012, 09:18 AM)ChikTikka Wrote: [ -> ]It's raining, and feeling like March in the Midwest, how's the weather where your at?+^_^+ i think what the OP is saying is he's getting a Direct X error while playing MGS3, it's a shame we don't know his system specs, PCSX2 settings and have a screenshot of the error (hint to the OP)+^_^+
Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 2804 MB
CPU name = Intel® Pentium® CPU P6000 @ 1.87GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 02)
CPU speed = 1.860 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0080e39d
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3

Nice, you still haven't mentioned what your problem is, or any kind of settings. Start doing so or I will close this for useless spam.