..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Black screen and browse/configuration start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried both Fatal Frame and Siren, but each time I started it up, it was either a black screen or the ps2 browse/configuration menu. I have no options to play either game in the browse/configuration menu, either.
I'm using actual games that I bought from actual stores. They aren't downloads or anything.

I spent forever getting pcsx2 to work, and needless to say I'm quite frustrated. ):

Help would be much appreciated.
re-rip your ISO using imgburn
if still persists it's your disc you may been scammed or fooled if you bought a (pre-owned) ones...if necessary take a photo on your game disc both front and back..for some reasons of disc scratches.
All discs are brand new. I literally just opened them last night.
I'm a noob at this whole "iso" thing also. Could you explain how to do that?
(03-25-2012, 11:35 AM)Salesman Wrote: [ -> ]All discs are brand new. I literally just opened them last night.
I'm a noob at this whole "iso" thing also. Could you explain how to do that?

download a program called imgburn.. then put your disk into your CD drive and press.. damn I dont remeber sorry.. but I think its called Burn to iso and select where to burn it..
Imgburn is very easy to understand Salesman and it is the best ISO creating software (Freeware even) there is, since it makes a real 1 on 1 copy of the disc Smile
I'll try this. Thanks, you three. (:
your welcome Smile
Ughhh ffff
okay, I read all over for how to rip this stupid thing, but nothing is working. Can someone walk me through this? Everything I look up on google is completely useless.
; _;
see attachment...
v
v
v
v
Okay, so I did this right. What do I do with the .iso? .________ .
Pages: 1 2