..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: rogue galaxy problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've got an imac 3.06 GHz intel core 2 duo, 4gig ram, ATI Radeon HD 4670. i'm running pcsx2 Version 0.9.6 in XQuartz 2.7.1_rc4 (xorg-server 1.11.4) and updated the graphics to ZZOglPG.0.1.0 in the config window. Odin Sphere runs really smooth, perfect in fact. whats really cool is i'm using my ps3 controller and not the keyboard. this runs very slow 20-25fps and graphics do not appear correctly lots of white blocks, do i need to adjust preferences or something similar. thanks
bump! any help please?
Unfortunitly ZZogl is outdated and not updated much anymore you might want to try your luck with gsdx-ogl and a newer pcsx2 build, though pcsx2 will perform much better under the windows environment so if you have a mac you might want to use bootcamp and install windows.

btw Odin Sphere is mostly 2d that's probably why it runs so well.
thanks hyakki, for your info; i was considering running windows, you've just confirmed my suspisciouns
I just recently came across this wineskin-wrapped version and you might want to try it out. Your computer might be fast enough to run it. You'd be able to play without installing windows. Be aware, though, I haven't tried a game on it yet so I'm not sure if it'll work better or not. Feel free to give it a try though:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-Wines...apped-port