..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: So... hey! I'm having some dificulties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the deal. I downloaded the 0.9.8 version. And, to test, I runned the game I what to play the most: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. But it was all laggy and stuff, so I couldn't play nothing. I was almost giving up and I downloaded a earlier version: the 0.9.2 one. And it doesn't lag at all, but the thing is: it doesn't apear nothing on the screen. Please, someone help me.
You won't get any support for any version that's older then 0.9.7. and they can't help you if you don't write down what hardware you have, which non-default settings of PCSX2.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(04-02-2012, 04:32 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]You won't get any support for any version that's older then 0.9.7. and they can't help you if you don't write down what hardware you have, which non-default settings of PCSX2.

Sorry for giving you trouble. I'll receive a new computer soon, so when i arives I'll post the stats. Thank for the info