..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with Emulation/Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello,i have several problems on emulating games,that i would like to solve by your advice.I firtstly installed pcsx 0.9.6,i was able to play games but FULL of graphic lag..Then,i installed pcsx 0.9.8,and i had the same problem(graphic lag)..An other problem in both emulators,I dont know how to apply camera circular motion.Moreover,The sound comes to my ears after 2-3seconds
Now,i have both of them in my computer..If someone of you know how to solve these problems in any of these 2,please tell me because I am sick and tired of looking on net for solutions,and not facing the prob..Wacko

My Computer specs:
cpu: AMD fx™-6100 six core processor
RAM: 8gb ddr3
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 450 (1gb)
Hard Disc: 1TB
Windows 7 64bit

Thank you in advance..
Well the only support you will be getting is for 0.9.8 Smile since 0.9.6 is not supported anymore. Actually any version below 0.9.8 is not supported anymore Smile But you could try one of the SVN Versions which you can get from: http://www.pcsx2.net/svn.php and turn on the MTVU Hack, since you have a HexaCore Smile
(04-09-2012, 05:22 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]Well the only support you will be getting is for 0.9.8 Smile since 0.9.6 is not supported anymore. Actually any version below 0.9.8 is not supported anymore Smile But you could try one of the SVN Versions which you can get from: http://www.pcsx2.net/svn.php and turn on the MTVU Hack, since you have a HexaCore Smile

Man,I completely didn't understand what u told me to do!TongueI am not experienced about emulating issues..What is "SVN" and what I shall download from this page you told me?there are too many optionsWacko I have problem with the sound too..I shoot with a gun,and i hear the "boom" after 2 seconds Tongue
SVNs are beta versions and what you see all these options, choose one and download.. (most preferably the latest one...)

Edit: is it only the gunshot? if it is then I dont actually know.. if it is everything then go to config.>sound settings> and adjust the latency bar...
(04-09-2012, 06:00 PM)giorgakis132 Wrote: [ -> ]SVNs are beta versions and what you see all these options, choose one and download.. (most preferably the latest one...)

Edit: is it only the gunshot? if it is then I dont actually know.. if it is everything then go to config.>sound settings> and adjust the latency bar...

i only installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64),Kinect for Windows SDK v1.0 ,
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Web Installer)..I dont know what these things are below on the web site...I noticed that It reduced the lag and also,sound is ok now..the only problem is the circular camera motion and one more i noticed right now..the button sensitivity..
"preferably the latest one",you mean "Revision 5134" the last one?
latest one for windows 5151.. as for your problem.. I dont know! :/
(04-09-2012, 07:08 PM)giorgakis132 Wrote: [ -> ]latest one for windows 5151.. as for your problem.. I dont know! :/

pfff :/
is says that it is for windows 32bit,i have 64bit..shall i download it?
(04-09-2012, 07:11 PM)xristos Wrote: [ -> ]pfff :/
is says that it is for windows 32bit,i have 64bit..shall i download it?
yes, even though it says 32 bit, it's fully functional on 64 bit+^_^+
I thought that this "5151"Tongue was something like a program which will make the performance betterTongue whatever it is,i tried open the pcsx2-r5151.exe k pcsx2.exe and i can't!
OMG!i now have an other problem!right analogs's buttons replace triangle,circle,square,cross buttons...perfect!
Just map your controller properly.
Pages: 1 2