..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Needing some help, over here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(04-20-2012, 08:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Proclaiming yourself 'expert', 'awesome', 'cool' etc doesn't make you so. I saw you posting something like it in more posts and just amused me how childish it was. Just a heads up Tongue
no need to troll me bro. hence why I put it in quotes. (not to mention I back up my statements time and time again..)
No trolling intended. Yes I know you put it in quotes, but you didn't in your other posts, meaning you actually believe it.
People who are knowledgeable have no need to call themselves so, they let their posts/actions speak for them Smile
Edit: I'm not saying you don't know stuff, just that you should not let it get over your head
Sorry for the offtopic OP Wink
(04-20-2012, 07:06 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]yes, but let the "expert" judge the difference first Tongue

you do whatever judging you feel you need to, i have never tried either game on my PCSX2 and before i buy, i like to try+^_^+
experts.... lol... those guys who have years of training and get out done by people who spent the time they could have been doing courses, actually learning in the field Laugh
(04-21-2012, 03:26 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]experts.... lol... those guys who have years of training and get out done by people who spent the time they could have been doing courses, actually learning in the field Laugh

don't get me starting on "Professionals" you don't need to be trained to be an expert

I am 100% self-taught and I ask questions the professionals don't know how to answer
(04-21-2012, 03:28 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]don't get me starting on "Professionals" you don't need to be trained to be an expert

I am 100% self-taught and I ask questions the professionals don't know how to answer

sure.
from now on, don't use the word "expert" here on those forums
now, back to topic, please.
Holy damn, I come back and find a mini-scale faecal storm over one word. What the heck?

Anyway, here's the link for the demo disk. I believe there isn't any part missing.
oh it's nothing new, don't worry about it Smile

edit 5:26pm: I have all of the parts, when I hop on Win 8 I will test
wow.. ok, demo is english (for one) but does not have the MGS3 fix in it so it runs at 5 frames a second.. (note I run over 30 on mgs3)
Might be a similar issue with R&C as well
(04-23-2012, 12:55 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]wow.. ok, demo is english (for one) but does not have the MGS3 fix in it so it runs at 5 frames a second.. (note I run over 30 on mgs3)
Might be a similar issue with R&C as well

I did say only the demo selection menu was in Portuguese.
What is this MGS3 fix you speak of, though?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6