..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: "GSdx: Auto interlace mode, no more flickering!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you!

Not that's one less annoyance with PS2 emulation. Feels it deserves an entire thread of it's own.
I haven't checked it yet. =S
I tried this when it was released in svn.. love it haha.. though I only try it on Valkyrie Profile 2 but it works ok Smile
You know I never understood why there were so many deinterlace modes. I've tested like 80 games in HW and don't recall changing it once (it was always on blend tff). The biggest annoyance was when switching between sw/hw, and this update fixes it Smile
I'm more thankful to ramax for the news on the preliminary progressive scan mode and how that's coming along. If there is ONE game that needs this it's Ridge Racer 5!!! And I mean BADLY!!!
@synce: I haven't tested many games, but I've had to change the modes many times. The only that comes to my mind now is Disgaea 2... should be a nice test when I get the chance.
There are some games that no matter which mode you choose it still shakes badly. I have ran into that issue while testing a bunch my games to see which were playable and which weren't with my weak system.
(04-28-2012, 10:18 PM)Isamu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm more thankful to ramax for the news on the preliminary progressive scan mode and how that's coming along. If there is ONE game that needs this it's Ridge Racer 5!!! And I mean BADLY!!!

Sorry for the OT: Are you on Namco's payroll or something? Or you're just so obsessed with the game every post you make must be about it? Laugh
Quote:There are some games that no matter which mode you choose it still shakes badly

I went through this with a couple of games, but in the end I discovered that turning vsync on seemed to be necessarily for the deinterlacing to work properly. Perhaps worth a try?
(04-29-2012, 07:43 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the OT: Are you on Namco's payroll or something? Or you're just so obsessed with the game every post you make must be about it? Laugh

LOL nah I'm not on their payroll(I wish!) Laugh . It's just that RR is my favorite series of all time and I pretty much live breath and sleep everything Ridge Racer.
Pages: 1 2