..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can my laptop run KH2FM w/ low settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to play it at full speed and im willing to sacrifice graphics to do so
the menu opening and the FMV intro plays perfectly but as soon as I get in game,the cutscenes and just running aorund my fps drops to 30 and less

obviously its my graphics card and I've tried speedhacks but no luck
Ive tried other guides(i think they are outdated however) and no luck

My laptop has a Pentium Dual Core Processor 2.10GHz 4gb of RAM
Any help is appreciated
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
since you have a PDC try Saiki's mini-guide
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-con...-SUPPORTED
but there it's near-unpredictable if your video card is an intergrated(Intel HD or Intel GMA)[non-nvidia nor ATi]
(04-28-2012, 06:06 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]since you have a PDC try Saiki's mini-guide
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-con...-SUPPORTED
but there it's near-unpredictable if your video card is an intergrated(Intel HD or Intel GMA)[non-nvidia nor ATi]

i have integrated amd graphics ;D
^
^
then it's too slow to run it even at low settings
mi-dast have a laptop w/ ATi or Nvidia thing.
its integrated with amd hd radeon 6550 graphics. with this, i was getting 100+ fps with KH2
lol you were getting 100+fps because your disable framelimiting box is checked
Nope, even unchecked is was in the range of 90 to 101 or so.
That's not possible, you have messed up your configuration somewhere OR you are pressing TAB while running the game disabling the frame limiter.
Is it possible that Fanoff have his Speedhacks too high?!? that it reads a false FPS?
Pages: 1 2