..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need Help Can't get GSdx to run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PCSX2
(04-29-2012, 03:57 AM)Guiseppe Wrote: [ -> ]isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Guiseppe\Downloads\isos\Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution (USA)\Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution (USA).iso

dont expect "help".
PCSX2
so what's the reason for (USA) then? you're clearly pirating because NO ONE would put (USA) after their own game if they knew what it was

Monster Rancher 4 [NTSC-U] [SLUS-20702].iso
or
Monster Rancher 4.iso

I know it's my game, why would I put the extra NTSC U and SLUS numbers on it?
I Prefer to keep my iso name short and sweet. But I always put a [PAL] or [NTSC] Marker after the games name if they are available in both region. For eg. I had bought both DBZ BT 3 PAL and NTSC. So I put them after Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 so as not to get confused which region it is.. Biggrin

I never put the SLUS/SLES No. on it. Tongue2

But I still feel you are having a pirated copy. Ninja
"Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution (USA) - File Size: 936M"
Code:
*****/ps2/isos/Virtua%20Fighter%204%20-%20Evolution%20(USA).
(A very popular site for roms. used to use it for older things, they added PS2 reciently)

C:\Users\Guiseppe\Downloads\isos\Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution (USA)\Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution (USA).iso

Very fishy indeed

(blanked out iso link, just using as possibly proof)
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.