..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: For everyone with issues starting PCSX2 Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Havent seen my issues here yet. First off, when i attempted to rip ff XII using terminal, all i got was a 54 mb iso that pcsx2 knows isn't a ps3 file. secondly, whenever pcsx2 runs an emulationn of the system startup, i can see the regular ps2 intro screen, but it's flickering and looks like it's transposed over an old screencap of my desktop.
(06-15-2013, 07:32 AM)theseventensplit Wrote: [ -> ]Havent seen my issues here yet. First off, when i attempted to rip ff XII using terminal, all i got was a 54 mb iso that pcsx2 knows isn't a ps3 file. secondly, whenever pcsx2 runs an emulationn of the system startup, i can see the regular ps2 intro screen, but it's flickering and looks like it's transposed over an old screencap of my desktop.

The RIP file is created on-the-go, so to speak. This means that the file is created instantly with a size of 0kb and is being written too until terminal accepts new input.

I have no idea what is causing this, sorry :/
Hi,

So I've followed the guide and stuff. And managed to get pcsx2 working. I've configured controls, selected a bios directory. The problem is when I want to launch my iso. I've got a Tekken 5 and a Naruto Ultimate ninja 3 iso.

When I launch the Tekken iso, the game is like 4x slower than normal.
When I launch the Naruto iso, there's just the pcsx2 gaming screen, but all black, and it stays black.

Have you got any solutions ? Thanks Smile

EDIT : It seems that most of the good games don't match with the mac version. Is there any list somewhere that shows which Games are playable on pcsx2 mac ? thanks Smile
(06-16-2013, 06:55 PM)SNoise Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any list somewhere that shows which Games are playable on pcsx2 mac ? thanks Smile

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PCSX2+Mac+compatibility+list
(06-17-2013, 10:41 AM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PCSX2+Mac+compatibility+list

Fair enough Laugh
(06-17-2013, 12:01 PM)SNoise Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough Laugh

No need to thank me Tongue

EDIT:
Sorry, I feel stupid now!
No, there doesn't seem to be one ^_^"
(06-17-2013, 02:57 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]No need to thank me Tongue

EDIT:
Sorry, I feel stupid now!
No, there doesn't seem to be one ^_^"

Haha no problem. Smile
Heya guys,

I've been getting pretty frustrated with this for the past two days...I've been following the instructions on this guide but nothing seems to be working. The last message I got from X11 was that it couldn't open pcsx2 because the executable file was missing, but I can see it...It's right there!

Everytime I try to open pcsx2, I get ...

Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?
logout

[Process completed]

I'm using an MBP Retina...I really don't know how to fix this. I've done the whole x11 shebang and downloaded the nvidia cg kit.

Any help would be very much appreciated. My EU ps3 keeps crashing when I try to play Digital Devil Saga and my ps2's AV port is destroyed. D:

Cheers!
Try restarting after installing X-Quartz
All of you install windows on your mac or bootcamp Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31