..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I am trying to play Dark Alliance 2 and my screen keeps on going half black and I have searched the internet for a fix and it says to get ZeroGS though I placed it in the plugins folder and the same problem continues any suggestions?
tried software mode ? (F9)
There is no fix for the game yet (and all snowblind games for that matter)
Software rendering will fix the half black screen but all the 3D graphics are broken in any case.
The game is unplayable right now.
(05-02-2012, 02:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]There is no fix for the game yet (and all snowblind games for that matter)

Is there going to be a future fix for this game or has it been given up on?
No one knows what is wrong with it so I guess you should not expect a fix soon.
We don't give up on problematic cases, we just postpone it until someone (a dev) comes up with some useful information on the issue.
(05-03-2012, 12:24 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]We don't give up on problematic cases, we just postpone it until someone (a dev) comes up with some useful information on the issue.

Software Mode [F9]
Fixed the black half screen, problem, though I have to spam X to get pass the intro's and the menu otherwise it freezes which means I have to choose the Barbarian (default selected Character) and then when I get in it the textures for the ground and trees are all messed up like not textured properly.

Guess I'll wait for a fix.
I've always thought the garbbled ground looked like there was a sort of tile pattern to it, and that problem was related to the way everything in Snowblind's engine was tile-based (see my post here).

I bet that would be the biggest issue to overcome, but I'm just guessing, anyways. Smile

(BTW - I don't have the second game, but the first has the same issues.)
I lost the PS2 disc so was really looking forward to playing it again Angry
Pages: 1 2