..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Created release branch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

As in the SVN download page, sudonim wrote "Created release branch". Does it mean we will have Pcsx2 v1 release soon? I hope so..! ^_^
Who knows...maybe something bigger too Evil
I just hope people expectations will not rise above the reality(who am I kidding? Especially after Bositman postTongue), from the perspective of person who build pcsx2 of svn or download automated builds, nothing really gonna change except the number and official release download which they'll surely ignore completely continuing to use newer svn^_^;. For the more casual users that use only official release version, new GSdx will actually cause extreme lag in a few games(for example - Soul Calibur 3 or Bleach Blade Battlers 2, possibly more), yet another thing to remember for the support forum where "help! LAGZ!!!" threads dominate. @_@

Anyway I just wonder if 1.0.0 will be released with a blast, or still keeping low profile to not make Sony stare at it too much:]. It's kind of shame that even keeping it completely legal, it kind of still stands in a shade.

Cheers to the project;3 hope it survives long enough to change the first digit at least once more(after 1.0.0 that is).^_^
(05-03-2012, 07:08 PM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]from the perspective of person who build pcsx2 of svn or download automated builds, nothing really gonna change

Except if there has been something in the works which you haven't seen yet Evil
(05-03-2012, 10:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Except if there has been something in the works which you haven't seen yet Evil

such a teaser.. TROLL! (jk Biggrin)
You probably have some hidden info, mean teaser youTongue, but not gonna ruin it trying to guess, suprises are nice.<3
(At least as long as it's not something like a wife saying "honey, I'll have a child" adding "...with our neighbor". XD)
Pretty cool, but why 1.0 and not 0.9.9?
*waiting

*waiting patiently

*waiting with more and more patience

Biggrin