..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Laptop and Desktop problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah that will probably do a great deal of difference Smile
Χαιρετίσματα στη Σαλόνικα Tongue
(05-05-2012, 04:35 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that will probably do a great deal of difference Smile
Χαιρετίσματα στη Σαλόνικα Tongue

Gsdx configuration panel is...the one from the config/video/plugin settings? Where I can set more rendering threads?

By the way, you guys should try Forbidden Siren! Trust me...it's scary!
Also can you please tell me where my saves are stored? Just for future use...
Config->Video(GS)->Plugin settings. It's the Rendering Threads option and it becomes available after you choose a Software renderer above.
Your memory card saves are stored in the memcards folder and are cross-version compatible. Your saved states are stored in the sstates folder and are not cross version compatible, meaning they will not work with a different version of PCSX2 than the one they were made with
(05-05-2012, 08:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Config->Video(GS)->Plugin settings. It's the Rendering Threads option and it becomes available after you choose a Software renderer above.
Your memory card saves are stored in the memcards folder and are cross-version compatible. Your saved states are stored in the sstates folder and are not cross version compatible, meaning they will not work with a different version of PCSX2 than the one they were made with

So if you update it with a newer version I'll still need the version I'm using now to use them? I'll make sure to keep the installer!
I don't know if you're from the team or just a mod but you guys are doing a wonderfull job with the emulator! I hope in the future you'll reach the psx emulator quality {everything playable with no single frame drop} Smile
Yeah, only the saved states though. On the version switch you can just create a normal save in the memory card and transfer that one to the new version.
I'm both, and thanks for the kind words Smile

P.S. The fleeeeeshhh....the FLEEEESHHHH Tongue
(05-05-2012, 09:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, only the saved states though. On the version switch you can just create a normal save in the memory card and transfer that one to the new version.
I'm both, and thanks for the kind words Smile

P.S. The fleeeeeshhh....the FLEEEESHHHH Tongue

It's coming It's coming get awaaaaaay I'm gonna huuuuuuurt you Tongue
Pages: 1 2