..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Having problem with speed! help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I am new with PCSX2 and with this site also. And i want a solution for my PCSX2 which is not getting at full speed. Sorry for my bad English. I am using PCSX2 0.9.8 right now and playing Tekken 5 DBZ and Naruto. but the speed is 50 fps. and i don't know why it is not increasing. I configured lots of times, and tryed everything but it's not wotking. Please Help?
I have :
AMD Phenom II X4 965 - CPU
8GB - Kingston Ram
2GB - ATI Radeon HD 6550.
Try with thoses settings :

EE/IOP : Recompiler / Recompiler / Chop Zero / None
VUs : MicroVU Recompiler / MicroVU Recompiler / Chop Zero / None
Speedhacks : Active thoses -> INTC Spin Detection / Wait Loop Detection / mVU Flag Hack / MTVU
EE : 1 / VU : 0

For plugins :
GSdx SSE2 -> Renderer : Direct3D 11 (Hardware)
If it's still too slow, use Native

I forgot to say but remove the console if you keep it open while playing , it reduce your FPS by lots

I was using PCSX2 0.9.9.5206 on Windows 7 Ultimate x32
I did all the things but it still not increasing. maybe few fps down. it is not even reaching 50fps. And i didn't get what u mean by getting the console on while playing. Do i plug it out while playing?
Normaly you does not need to keep the console open (the one who tell like)
Code:
Host Machine Init:
    Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
    Physical RAM     =  3327 MB
    CPU name         =  AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 460 Processor
    Vendor/Model     =  AuthenticAMD (stepping 03)
    CPU speed        =  3.399 ghz (3 logical threads)
    x86PType         =  Standard OEM
    x86Flags         =  178bfbff 00802009
    x86EFlags        =  efd3fbff

Few FPS down you said... maybe the MTVU isn't better for the games you want.
Try to set the EE and VU (speedhack) to 2 or try anything with thoses 2
It is getting only 43fps.
I have :
GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r4600].

LilyPad svn(r4150)

SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0

and i am playing Tekken 5 and it is getting only 43fps now.
Try to update the plugins to the lastest ones , sometime it can get the game to run better but sometime worser...
Tekken 5 was known to be slow like the other tekken.
Where can i get the latest and most trusted updates? i am VERY new u know. And i am watching lots of people playing Tekken and ots of games without any lagging, all of them are having 60fps or more. What are you having God601?
is this an NTSC game or PAL ?
I'm getting around 60 FPS (on all games) to 350 FPS on some games like Castlevania Curse Of Darkness
@OP
you can get the latest updates from here
Pages: 1 2