..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy X-2 Graphics Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
During the into my game has boxes all over the screen and a black bar across the bottom. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like

[Image: dxuet.png]

Also after watching it like this for a little bit I think the subtitles are off too.

I am using my original disc not one I downloaded. Anyone know any settings I should change around or mayb this game just isn't playable idk?

There have been other minor graphic glitches in other games I've tried out but nothing too major so far like this.
Press F9. When it's over press F9 again
That didn't change anything Sad is there a setting I need turned on for that to work?

EDIT: Ok I changed the video plugin settings to native ps2 resolution and then used ur f9 tip and that worked....now just to fix an echo that started happening
Echo is most likely due to speedhacks (EE and VU Cycle Stealing always used to do it on my old PC when I needed it for watchable fps)
I'm having the same issue, but the F9 trick isn't working for me at all. it crashes the emulator completely on my end.
(05-29-2012, 01:54 AM)Saiyavenger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same issue, but the F9 trick isn't working for me at all. it crashes the emulator completely on my end.

i think you need to manually config the gsdx settings to SW mode.
Where do I do that? Core GS Settings?

Sorry, I'm a bit new to this myself. I was able to get Persona 4 running perfectly, but this one's been perplexing me completely.
it's in the "plug-in settings"
not in Core GS settings
Ahh, got it. It's running smoothly, but now I'm getting that echo. Either way, it's better than nothing. Thanks a ton.
WAIT!

Make sure the gamefix for FFX cutscenes is enabled!
Pages: 1 2