..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Emulation Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i tried to run a game it stopped in the screen that says Playstation 2 so do you know how to fix this problem??
what game?
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
The reason downloading games isnt prermitted here is that the game could of been currupt when uploaded or not made correctly from the game disc and that could be whats causing your issue so just go buy it already.
(06-07-2012, 02:45 AM)BJM Wrote: [ -> ]Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

did you read Bositman's recent reply??
still not giving up?
(06-07-2012, 02:46 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]The reason downloading games isnt prermitted here is that the game could of been currupt when uploaded or not made correctly from the game disc and that could be whats causing your issue so just go buy it already.
so do you think that it could be corrupted?? and sorry i am so sorry because i didn't read the rules and now i know and it won't happen again... and going back... could another reason that makes this problem happens??

(06-07-2012, 02:48 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]did you read Bositman's recent reply??
yes i read it... because of that i ask forgiveness... and know that i know it i won't never do it again...
damn wifi comnection make me double post...mod delete this
sorry bu could you help me to know if there is a solucion to this problem... without matter of the game i want to know if this problem have a solucion...
Most likely the game is corrupted or something. So buy a real copy of the game.
Pages: 1 2