..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX: Character attack himself eventhough choose enemy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Using an Nvidia Geforce GTX 560M and intel i7, svn build 0.9.8 and Windows 7, it's worth noting I've also had some trouble with this game, nothing big though, on 2 boss battle thus far, I've had the middle character facing the wrong way, he/she still attacks the enemy though. Let me know if you figure it out.
(06-07-2012, 09:26 AM)Tidus581 Wrote: [ -> ]Using an Nvidia Geforce GTX 560M and intel i7, svn build 0.9.8 and Windows 7, it's worth noting I've also had some trouble with this game, nothing big though, on 2 boss battle thus far, I've had the middle character facing the wrong way, he/she still attacks the enemy though. Let me know if you figure it out.

Try using microVU recompiler if you can, it fixes your and everybody's hair
and i remember set EE/IOP to negative too to get rid of character direction issues.
Try superVU Recompiler too....
the problem is simple. You hit the wrong arrow and switched the target to yourself on accident
I am not a first time player and I am quite offended by your assumption. I chose the enemy but my character still hit himself. I have confirmed that fact more than 5 times. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting here to ask for help.
The problem is the plugin, not me hitting the wrong arrow
i do not recall, Twinpad EVER being bundled with pcsx2 0.9.8 or newer.
I guess that is the case Smile. However, even with Lilypad, sometimes the directional buttons don't work either. When that happens, I have to shutdown PCSX2 then restart again. Kinda make me grow a habit of using savestate all the time
(06-09-2012, 11:12 AM)yatsuki112 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that is the case Smile. However, even with Lilypad, sometimes the directional buttons don't work either. When that happens, I have to shutdown PCSX2 then restart again. Kinda make me grow a habit of using savestate all the time

It does the same thing with any pad plugin?

Are you sure it's not something non-PCSX2 related causing the issue?
I actually don't know since that problem happens randomly, could be in battle or outside the field. Maybe I will try switching to other pad plugin, do you have any suggestion?
I also don't know if it's something non-PCSX2 related or not. Pretty sure not my anti-virus program as I have my it disabled when playing game and I don't run any other programs when playing either.
Don't forget the pad is also something that may be tempremental.
Pages: 1 2 3