..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2 crashes as soon as it gets in-game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem.

When I run the game on the PCSX2 playground, whith these config settings:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Graphics: GSdx 872m (SSE2) 0. 1. 12 (Direct3D9, PS 2.0, No interlacing and both texture filtering, NLOOP hack (can't dissable) and Alpha correction on.

SoundSPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0 (Linear interpolation, XAudio 2 module and use time-stretching activated.

CPU: EERec and both VU recompilers activated, with normal frame limiting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The game runs smothly with nice sound and everything, untill I exit the menu and enter the game itself (either in battle or in singleplayer mode), which the game crashes.

I have managed to run the game before, though with a little bit lower framerate.

Can anyone give me tips on what to do?

And now i just realised I posted in the wrong PCSX2 section. Can any admin move this thread to the PCSX2 playground support thread
Well it would help to know if you have tried the latest beta or not. If not, get it from the pinned topic in this very forum
Ok I downloaded the latest version. It became better, I can now play for a few seconds, but then the game crashes as usuall.