..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy X [SCES 50490] (E)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
status=5;
version=1.3.0;
console=PS2;
crc=A39517AB;
img_t=empty;
img_f=empty;
wikiurl=Link;
PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.1Ghz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1760MB)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0 Release Pack - Windows

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:

N/A

Gamefixes Used:

IPUWaitHack

Amount of testing done: Completed

Comments:

From start to finish (including Dark Aeons and Penance), it rarely ever dropped below 50fps. The scene where you learn the Jecht Shot is buggy if you use a keyboard, in particular the ↓→+X doesn't seem to register effectively.

Bugs:

Resolution higher than Native causes numbers to display as _###

Status
Playable
and you had absolutely none of the frequently reported crashes

Quote: Resolution higher than Native causes numbers to display as _###

Never seen this happen.
He's talking about the upscale glitches on the text. FFX does not crash anymore except for the known soft crash on that particular monster battle on the thunderplains
ah, those glitches. for some reason i thought he was saying the numbers turn into ###'s xD
(08-29-2012, 01:43 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]He's talking about the upscale glitches on the text. FFX does not crash anymore except for the known soft crash on that particular monster battle on the thunderplains
What particular battle would that be?

Squall, the hashes were just placeholders Tongue
dark Aeon battle?
Uh no it's a normal battle. More info here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...BUG?page=4
Reports state it happened on the PS2 too, but who knows
never had that occur on my pal copy, might be region dependent or a faulty disk

last word in that thread is that its fixed though, so i dunno

Quote: y battles are still hanging but only for a few seconds before kicking in, in all that's great news Smile
That's odd.

I caught all 10 of each mob for the Monster Arena and passed through to kill Dark Ixion and have never had that.

There's also the Dark Valefor glitch. If the cutscenes freeze before/after the fight or if the fight itself freezes, then it will always freeze in that exact position and you can never defeat Dark Valefor. The only fix is to eject your disc during the scene and put it back in when the scene finishes (possible to mimic that in PCSX2?).
Pages: 1 2