..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto - Vice City [SLES 51061] (E)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
status=5;
version=1.3.0;
console=PS2;
crc=E0082063;
img_t=empty;
img_f=empty;
wikiurl=Link;
Code:
empty
1)Game Title:Grand Theft Auto - Vice City
2)ELF nameWackoLES 51061
3)Game CRC-E0082063
Compatibility report:Work good.Fine

PC Specs:

CPU: I5 3330
GPU: HD radeon 6850

Build Description: PCSX2 1.3 5932 .svn Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v02.20(10/02/2006) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:
Standard Speedhackers

Gamefixes Used:

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Medium

Comments:

Bugs:No bugs.

Status

Playable
What about the lens flare effect? Blur effects etc? Please test more thoroughly, we don't care to mark everything playable but we do care about documenting the bugs so we can track them and fix them
He writes in almost every post the same thing, that's not really helpful for error correction.
(04-28-2014, 01:30 PM)Cole Wrote: [ -> ]He writes in almost every post the same thing, that's not really helpful for error correction.

What you want i m going doing,create a inexistents bugs,or write about bugs not looked,not found by me....i m only making correct statements.
error correction will be needed when bugs exist in a specific game,when not exist....is not necessary, right.
(04-28-2014, 11:10 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]What about the lens flare effect? Blur effects etc? Please test more thoroughly, we don't care to mark everything playable but we do care about documenting the bugs so we can track them and fix them

Right Bositman,dont worry,I am giving correct status and real posts,BTW i will back with a nice video of GTA Vicity ,today yet Smile.
(04-28-2014, 01:30 PM)Cole Wrote: [ -> ]He writes in almost every post the same thing, that's not really helpful for error correction.

No need to jump on him, testing so many games is tremendous work and he's doing it on his free time to help us so..yeah.

What I meant Destruidor is that I'd very much prefer less games tested (or slower testing speed) but better documentation of any bugs found and if there are any workarounds/solutions. Keep it up
I undestand good Bositman,right,thanks.Smile