..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help me, russians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Здравствуйте, рускоговорящие посетители этого форума. Я сейчас пытаюсь играть в GTA:Vice city stories, и не могу настроить геймпад таким образом, чтобы аналоговые стики адекватно работали. Там часто вылезают подсказки, вроде "чтобы управлять направлением брансбойта на пожарной машине пользуйтесь правым аналоговым стиком". Но почему-то правый аналоговый стик у меня дублирует круг, квадрат, крест и треугольник. Даже в аналоговом режиме, он не работает как надо. Вообще я играю с плагином Lilypad, и при попытке добавить правый и левый стики, он мне начинает заменять все кнопки подряд, но не добавляет как надо.

С другим плагином попроще, SSSPSX, там всё почти как надо работает. Правда, нужно переходит в аналоговый режим, чтобы они выполняли свои действия. Хотя что-то мне подсказывает, что так быть не должно на самой приставке. Проблема в том, чтобы ехать на машине, нужно нажимать "Х", а при использовании этого плагина, машина никуда не едет, как будто на ручнике стоит. Газует, но не едет.

В общем могу использовать только Lilypad. Помогите мне его настроить. Либо предложите еще какой-то плагин.
This is an english forum only, sorry. Try using a translator.
Free translation works, powered by Google Translate... Tongue

Hello, Russian-speaking visitors to this forum. I'm trying to play GTA: Vice city stories, and I can not configure the controller so that the analog sticks to work properly. There are often clues emerge, such as "to control the direction of bransboyta on the fire engine, use the right analog stick." But somehow the right analog stick, I duplicated the circle, square, cross and triangle. Even in the analog mode, it does not work as expected. Actually, I'm playing with the plugin Lilypad, and when you try to add the left and right sticks, he begins to replace all my buttons in a row, but does not add as needed.

On the other plug-in is easier, SSSPSX, almost everything works as it should. However, you need goes into analog mode to carry out their actions. Though something tells me that it should not be on the console itself. The problem is to go by car, you need to press "X", and when you use this plug-in, the car goes nowhere, as if the handbrake is on. Gazuet, but does not go.

In general, I can only use the Lilypad. Help me to configure it. Or offer some other plugin.
Archerko Thank you!