..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently rebuild my computer and I have been driving myself nuts trying to get my controller working properly.

Lilypad can see the controller and properly read the analog sticks, but the buttons (L/R main buttons and even d p pad) are not working properly.

Ive got the proper drivers installed (even uninstalled them and reinstalled them twice)

This is on Windows 7 64 bit
I'm using the .98 release version of PCSX2 (r4600)
Liliy pad 0.10.0
the controller is a Saitek/Madcatz Modern warfare 2 controller.
Drivers have been updated

On a second computer Ive got PCSX2 working there, and the controller registers fine. Which makes me think its something specific about this install of PCSX2, or perhaps the drivers have been screwed up really bad.

Should I just give up and get another controller? wipe the OS and do a fresh install? sacrifice a chicken to the EMU gods?
Sacrifing a chicken should work just fine... No but seriously, what driver are you using for your controller? Perhaps another driver should suffice? If your still having problems after that i would suggest turning off any extra features that may be on your controller. Other than that i mainly have experience with ps2 controllers. So sorry to say i cant help you out that much.
(06-24-2012, 11:33 PM)RogueSplinterCell Wrote: [ -> ]Sacrifing a chicken should work just fine... No but seriously, what driver are you using for your controller? Perhaps another driver should suffice? If your still having problems after that i would suggest turning off any extra features that may be on your controller. Other than that i mainly have experience with ps2 controllers. So sorry to say i cant help you out that much.

I'm using the latest driver that Mad Catz/saitek offers. Weird thing is that if the driver isn't installed, windows itself won't recognize the buttons being pressed. So far I have had no luck finding an alternate driver to install.

As for extra features its pretty much a usb/pc copy of the old dual analogue stick PS controllers, so there isn't much to turn off.