..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I dont understand how to have the right scale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder how to have the right screen scale..
In 16/9 it looks flat, is it in 4/3 ?

My screen is 1920x1080, what is the setting to play in the right scale in full screen and in window mode ?
It set native x4, is it just good or I forgot something ? Or its the game itself thats not in 16/9 ?
Im a bit confused

Pleage light me, thanks.
most ps2 games are in 4:3 mode, you can press F6 to change aspects but most games will looked streched if they dont support 16:9 native.
you can find a list of ps2 games that support widescreen here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pla...HD_support

Internal resolution is how much pcsx2 upscales the ps2 internal resolution and has nothing to do with the aspect ratio.
Ok so if a put 4/3 and nativex4 it will always be good scaled ?
And resolution of window mode doesnt matter ?
So black stripes on the 2 sides in full screen are normal ?
Thanks
yeah for 4:3 games you should have 2 black bars on your monitor :), for 16:9 games you can press F6 to change to aspect, though this is something you will have to remember to do on these types of games :).

if you set nativex4 it will upscale the ps2 graphics 4 times giving a nice anti-aliased look though it can effect the speed of some games and usually needs a good video card.
Yeah x4 is good for me with i5 2500k and gtx460.
Ok its strange because old rpg interfaces seems not at good scale lol, thank you for your help.
Maybe I forgot the old time of 4/3 screens and 4/3 games ...