..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: plugins unable to be found?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I'm overlooking something or not looking in the right place, or maybe I don't even need all the plugins, but it would seem as though before the program will run it wants one of each type of plugin.

This seems to include optionals such as usb/firewire and whatever dev9 is .. irregardless if they'll actually be employed or not. Via the plugins general forum I found the graphics/pad/sound .. but those last 3 I can't seem to find?
(01-16-2009, 10:35 AM)Adarious Wrote: [ -> ]Via the plugins general forum I found the graphics/pad/sound .. but those last 3 I can't seem to find?

they are included with the programBlink, try redownloading it from the main site here
what I had was pcsx2pg-vtlb-svn563.exe .. which I got to from http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2731.html ... I didn't have the initial install done. Interestingly enough, it handles dark cloud a world better than the initial install version .. however, I get an exception crash on run. If I ignore it I can still play as normal with the box out of the way, but what effects that may have are unknown.
well .. it's not lookin so far like my system is big enough to handle it. Not surprising being a bit behind the times with a straight single-core 64 4000+. Sure DC runs, but there's no way it'd be playable in an emulation environment on here as it appears currently.