..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: speed up Final Fantasy X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
is there anyone who can help me on a good configuration to let final fantasy X run more quickly?
The game seems to slow down when there are situation like caos or special effects such as the antima magic of first boss of game, In fact in normal condition the game runs at 45-50 fp , but in this condition it goes down to 16 fps!

Thank a lot

P.S: sorry for baad english I am Italian^^
i found using zerogs works faster than DSGX
I use last gdsx! Zerogs work very slowly!

My only problem is the speed of special effect and some situation!

is there a option that speed up the special effect or low the dettails for speed up it?
You could check the native checkbox in GSdx...not much else you can do,apart form using speedhacks
I try it , but not change a lot!

I Wait the new version of Pcsx2!
what hardware do you have, by the way ?
You must know that PP is slowest than Pcsx2 (official) in some games like Final Fantasy X, Persona 4, etc. But there are games that runs faster than Pcsx2 Smile
(01-17-2009, 07:21 AM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]You must know that PP is slowest than Pcsx2 (official) in some games like Final Fantasy X, Persona 4, etc. But there are games that runs faster than Pcsx2 Smile

I dunno about you, but Persona 3 and 4 run much better with playground for me.
I have these hardware!

CPULaughual Core 1,80giga(every core)
Video:NVIDIA Ge Forec 7100 GS 128Mbyte (but is chache memory and arrive at 512 MegaByte)
Ram:2 giga

I use also pcsx 0.9.4 offical but is slow!
When arrived the official release?
(01-17-2009, 12:08 PM)Sir_Alex Wrote: [ -> ]I have these hardware!

CPULaughual Core 1,80giga(every core)
Video:NVIDIA Ge Forec 7100 GS 128Mbyte (but is chache memory and arrive at 512 MegaByte)
Ram:2 giga

I use also pcsx 0.9.4 offical but is slow!
When arrived the official release?

I think you're CPU is somewhat too slow to run FFX at decent speeds, and your Graphics card isn't that great either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4