..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2/MAC 0.9.7 Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And the day has come – I’m releasing a very early alpha version of 0.9.7 – it does play some games but you are advised to do a lot of save states.

I’m going to continue working on this so hopefully will get better as the time goes on.

You can grab it from Downloads page : http://pcsx2mac.net/downloads

The installer includes another mandatory package – WXWidgets.pkg which should be installed after Libraries.pkg. Note that Uninstaller.pkg is going to delete the whole install but otherwise 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 coexist well.
nice update bro Smile what about mountain lion ?
i get a gs plugin error evry time i run the app
Same here I've been having the same problem. Huh
i have the app but everytime i run an iso the screen becomes white and doesn't run the game. . .
so i need to download both 0.9.6 and 0.9.7?
Ehm... maybe you look on the date of the submission....

I think there are at the moment three possibilities for mac user to use pcsx2:

1. PCSX2-CE: New 'port' using wine
2. Using a dualboot-system and install windows 7 parallel to your Mac-OS. (Using Win7 for gaming in general)
3. Using this outdated version

I would not stick to 3 since there was a lot of changes between 0.9.7 (alpha) and the current versions 1.0/1.1.

2. is probably the best if you want to play other games for windows, too, and you have a large/several hdd('s).

1. Is probably usable for macbooks if you don't like the idea of a dualboot-system. (Can not say anything about configuration problems or speed-reduction but it seems to be promising)
Its asking for me to find a bios Sad lol theres another issue after another
(01-25-2014, 12:06 AM)pyrochaos18 Wrote: [ -> ]Its asking for me to find a bios Sad lol theres another issue after another

You need to dump the bios from your own ps2

pcsx2.net/download/releases/tools.htmlGlare

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-to-Dumping-Your-PS2-Bios-over-LAN
Has anyone gotten the emulator to work on os x mavericks? :/ i need help D;
(07-25-2014, 07:15 AM)iobey_music Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone gotten the emulator to work on os x mavericks? :/ i need help D;

won't work on mavericks
Pages: 1 2