..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Visual C++ 2010 erreur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hay . i have the last directx updat , last crate graphique updat and Visual C++ 2010 (x86) runtime package ;but when i wan the play a game in fast boot it say Visual C++ 2010 erreur .
that happen only with last svn not the official
0.9.8 and svn 4936 they working good . sorry four my bed english. thanx
Not everyone is the english native speaker.It's fine.

From my experience ,the pcxs2 will crash ramdomly starting from r5300 as you change setting or select iso.
What OS do you have? And if you have Windows 7 do you have service pack1 ?
i use both w7 ultimat and xp pack 3 part of hard disk for xp and another pour 7and i use xp for my games and of course for pcsx2 and yes i use gsdx32
ihave 7 ultimat and xp both. i use part of hard disk for xp and another for 7 and i use xp for my games and of course for pcsx2 and yes i use gdsx9
quit bumping the thread, someone will get to you in due time
sorry. thanx for your help squall leonhart
recreate the crash after importing the attached reg file

then check c:\ for a new pcsx2 folder with dmp files inside, than zip them up and attach them
her a screen image
i wan just now whats the problem; and if you can help me thats fine
i can always wait for a new built like 0.9.8 r4600 with other fix
thank you for all your help
hmm my suggestion is make sure you have service pack 1 installed, the latest version of DirectX and Directx redist, and Visual C++ 2008 and 2010(if you have a 64 bit OS then you need both the 32 and 64 bit versions. Here this thread has all the download links for everything I just mentioned.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Not-worki...direct3D11

note: I believe pcsx2 was designed for 32 bit instruction, perhaps you only have Visucal C++ 2010 for 64 bit?
Pages: 1 2