..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: STILL cannot get past the Language Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My controller tests out fine in the diagnostic panel, all of the keys are bound correctly, but I still cannot advance past the language screen and nothing is working.

I've reset the emulator multiple times. Any suggestions?
*engage mind reading tool*
*mind reading tool activated*
*mind reading tool failed*

sorry! you're gonna have to tell us what game you are trying, system specs and what version of PCSX2 you are using and any settings you changed.
And what controller you're trying to use?
Well, i'm using a crappy steelseries 3GC, but i've managed to map all of the buttons in the config panel and they respond when I run the diagnostic.

I'm attempting to play Shadow of the Collosus and Ace Combat 0, both American roms, and those are marked as working on the compatibility page.

I launch the emulator, click "full CD-DVD", and it takes me to the "choose a language" message at the menu, but none of the buttons on my controller respond.

I've used it well in other games, so I cant see what the problem is. It's mapped to controller pad 1.

And for system specs, nvidia 550ti, AMD 6 core whatever, 12 gigs of ram, and hardware that should easily handle this emulator.
I'm using the latest version of the emulator.
Amd 6 cores ?
Tell me it's not a bulldozer architecture, else you'll have a bad surprise...
Tried using fast boot instead of full boot ?
(07-13-2012, 09:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Amd 6 cores ?
Tell me it's not a bulldozer architecture, else you'll have a bad surprise...
Tried using fast boot instead of full boot ?

No, no bulldozer.

Running it via fast boot seems to have solved my problems, thanks!