..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crash'nBurn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I am a bit confused, and a bit annoyed atm, I really hope you can help me out.

I've been using pcsx2 for a few months now, virtually problem free and happy as a 12 year old child again. I've played through Kingdom Hearts, and recently I finished Chain of Memories.

Now today, I wanted to go and play the Riku story mode, but much to my surprice I was uterlly unable to. You see, pcsx2 just wont start... Each time I load an ISO (No matter which, tried 6 different ones) it just crashes... What in the world could have compelled my pcsx2 system, from going to fully functional yesterday, to completely non-functional today? Sad

My specs are as following:

GPU: 4x3GHZ AMD Phenom II
Ram: 3GB DDR3
Video: ATI RADEON 5860HD

And these are my settings for the emulator:

[Image: s12e0h.png]
[Image: 28s0duv.png]
[Image: 2iayl9y.png]
[Image: xbzdyh.png]
[Image: 2nb7nfs.png]
[Image: 2rgz5u0.png]
[Image: 11bqlv7.png]
[Image: auv2jb.jpg]

I really hope you have an answer for me.

Best redards, Mathak.

Oh, and there are no error message on the Program Log
First try turning off the hacks, if that dont work try the last revision u can get it here http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
First - the version of your emulator is pretty old.
Second - put another plugin for video, one that supports these instructions SSE41 or SSSE3.
Those who you use is for weak and old processors.
First - U dont know what ur talking, r4600 is the last stable version .9.8, second he cant use sse3 or 4.