..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crashes when running CD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stats:
CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs)
Vid Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
2 Gb RAM

Plugins
Vid:GSdx9 SSE2 (SSE3 on PG)
Sound: PEOpS SPU2
CDrom: PEOps
BIOS: v1.60

In the non-pg version of Pcsx when I select run from CD/DVD (with the Devil May Cry disc in the drive) it crashes before anything is shown. If I switch over to nullcd and try to execute the BIOS I can get into the setup areas however there is no option to get to my disc.

On the PG version, same issue with running the CD except this time it gets to a black fullscreen before crashing. I can execute the BIOS however, except that the disc does not show in the browser and the video shakes up and down slightly.

I have tried both the VM and the TLB versions of both kinds of Pcsx2. I would greatly appreciate some advice as to how to proceed to fix this problem.
Have you tried to actually configure your CDVD plugin (Peops) properly as the guide shows?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html#Cdvd
I have, I have configured all the plugins to the guide's specifications as well as just fiddling around with the settings myself.

Additionaly bit of information dunno if this will change anything however, I'm running this off of a dual booted Mac laptop using boot camp.