..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 flashing screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah so I been googling around and I can't seem to find a answer and I know this has been asked before here but those answers didn't solve my problem so I signed up to ask myself. When i launch DBZ T3 the game works fine in the menus until i get into game and the screen has this blinking layer on top of it but I can still play fine and with no performance issues.The only problem is I can't get rid of this flickering.Anyways these are my specs but i'm sure it's not my hardware because it's pretty good.
No I don't have any speed hacks enable,I just have the render to d3d11 hardware,I tried software mode but it runs slow like that.
SPECS
OS
Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
CPU
AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz|(O.C)3.6GHz
Motherboard
M5A78L-MLX Plus
Graphics Card(s)
XFX HD 6870 1GB
Memory
4096MB RAM DDR3

Any help would be appreciated.
Get any new svn build and be happy;] that bug was long "fixed". Still existed in last stable build for PAL version through.
Thank you miseru99 that fixed it Smile,such a fast reply too ^_^ latest build runs like a charm and got rid of the problem. Heh noticed a rating thing next to your name and gave rep.