..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Broken Game List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i just hope the good Devs can fix the AC games problems :x
i bought the damn Pal ver just to play it agian :x
(08-02-2012, 01:48 PM)omnikam Wrote: [ -> ]And did you have to change any settings to get it to work?
Also Laugh that it works, Although i cant imagine how different the Pal one should be to the Usa?
And is it the Japanese version you have?

you can tell its the japanese version by the fact the iso has SLPS in its ID.
(08-02-2012, 02:04 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]you can tell its the japanese version by the fact the iso has SLPS in its ID.

and all my photoshop efforts were gone to waste >.<
if i knew that then id change that too xD

well the europe edition indeed doesnt boot, but the jp version works just fine tho, i didnt need to change any particular settings to get it to work it just did Tongue
and you'd be banned for trolling so fast your head would spin.

the devs know more or less what does and doesn't work.
(08-02-2012, 02:10 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]and all my photoshop efforts were gone to waste >.<
if i knew that then id change that too xD

well the europe edition indeed doesnt boot, but the jp version works just fine tho, i didnt need to change any particular settings to get it to work it just did Tongue
That was cheeky warWeeny, i knew the Japanese one worked, thought for a minute that others did too Sad your bad Closedeyes
I was confuse when I saw a NTSC-U game with SLPS prefix. Laugh
The snowblind games (Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Champions of Norrath, etc) don't work. Half the screen is black, garbage graphics in game, etc :s
also GT4 ( US version ) ingame race screen is ***** up and u cant see stuff.
sound is fine though >.>
(08-02-2012, 01:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Hitman 2 Silent Assassin works fine AFAIK.

Still not worth it for all 4 games though. Might was well get the PC version than spending time to get it to emulate properly.
I don't get what you mean, it works at default settings but anyway suit yourself Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4