..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GT4 0.9.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can play the NTSC with the same compatibility status and bugs of PAL version(considering what PAL users version report on forums thread) with PCSX2 playground.

(01-28-2009, 07:58 PM)scifi Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone i need some help and i hope i will find some!i have try to play gt 4 doing many changes to graphics sound cpu dvd rom etc.i have used polishoak's config everything works fine but when i enter a race before the cars are set to start the game crashes and ends!my system is core duo e8400 3.00ghz, ati 4850 1gb,dfi p45 plus 2 gb ram

yes. It's an already know bug. Nothing that you can do to make it work. It's a problem with the GSdx9 plugin. You can only play on some tracks and on Training/Time Attack mode on Arcade or use GSdx10 or ZeroGS 0.97.1 that from some users it works better but slow.
wrong gt4 is fully playable configure gsdx to dx10 as usual but in the game select 480p as video output. everything works . probably too slow for your config in signature.
hey

i have an annoying flickering in gt 4 (pal)

preferences are (still testing different stuff):

version 0.9.5 beta
gpu: latest gsdx sse3 dx10, res 1024x1024, nloop and fitlering on
cpu: all on, limiting normal
hacks: disable forced abs

also the game runs slow and crashes when the race starts, are my specs too low to play gt4 anyways?
okay, flickering is solved by changing interlacing to blend tff

but it's awfully slow Sad
(02-09-2009, 07:21 PM)standrs Wrote: [ -> ]wrong gt4 is fully playable configure gsdx to dx10 as usual but in the game select 480p as video output. everything works . probably too slow for your config in signature.

I want to thank you for this info. It fixed 3 problems I was having. The obvious crashing, low FPS and gereral lagging while racing (the whole race was about 1/2 speed), and some video issues with HUD displays not looking right.

Now I can actually play the game.
"in the game select 480p as video output."

Where??? I can't find these settings in the game!
My game is PAL version!
(02-16-2009, 07:42 AM)Attelee Wrote: [ -> ]My game is PAL version!

that's the problem. those settings are only available in the ntsc version
Licence Center working 100% on NTSC version???
I'm not sure about the license center, I haven't tried. But the races work. Occasionally it won't render the cars completely so they will flash, but that isn't all the time. I'll probably have to tweak a video setting for that.

For anyone interested my system specs are:
Athlon X2 dual core 6000+ @ 3.1ghz
Geforce 8600GTS 512gb
2gb DDR2 ram
(02-16-2009, 03:01 PM)Attelee Wrote: [ -> ]Licence Center working 100% on NTSC version???

Seems to so far, I've done about half of the b license tests with no problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4