..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2011 configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Issues:

* Flickering shadows
* Screen/Menus are shaking up and down
* Seems to be locked in 50fps on cutscenes/special moves no matter what resolution you're using

The game itself works fine with some pixelated character sprites. How should i fix the issues above?
(08-02-2012, 02:51 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: [ -> ]* Screen/Menus are shaking up and down

Cycle through interlacing options by pressing F5 few times...
Then how do I fix the shadows?
GSdx settings?
DX11 Hardware, 3x Native, Texture Filtering, and 8-bit textures enabled. As for the gamefixes and speedhacks etc... are currently disabled
(08-02-2012, 03:04 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: [ -> ]DX11 Hardware, 3x Native, Texture Filtering, and 8-bit textures enabled. As for the gamefixes and speedhacks etc... are currently disabled

Shadows: get the latest SVN and enable the Alpha Stencils (you will find it in Enable HW Hacks in the Gsdx Plugin settings)

Fps: My NTSC version stays at 60fps. Maybe you have a PAL version?

Also i have 8-bit Textures disabled.
SVN? Is that a plugin?
(08-02-2012, 03:36 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: [ -> ]SVN? Is that a plugin?

Newer version of PCSX2, constantly updated each a coder commit changes to emulator's source code...
judged by some user tested result, i assume the shadow issue of wwe series has been fixed by latest gsdx