..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: guyz will MTVU work for my cpu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what i want to say is i hav acer aspire 5755g(core i5 2430M(turbo boost 3 ghz),nvidia gt 540m ,4 gb ram) .do i hav 2 cores or 3 cores or 4 cores ??mtvu works only for 3+ cores ri8? so will it work for my computer if i hav less than 3 cores
MTVU is almost compatible with every games besides providing good speed ups, even sometimes on dual core...

I recommend you to use it...
Your i5-2430m only has two cores, but the hyperthreading gives your cpu capability to handle 4 threads at once, so MTVU should be ok.
Not saying this to sound mean but why can't you just try for yourself? It's not like you need to hop through ring of fire to activate the option, no?
(08-04-2012, 04:15 PM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]Not saying this to sound mean but why can't you just try for yourself? It's not like you need to hop through ring of fire to activate the option, no?

well ,i just dont want to be dissapointed ,thats all
(08-04-2012, 04:20 PM)dipucena4 Wrote: [ -> ]well ,i just dont want to be dissapointed ,thats all

In your case you really just need to try it, for some they'll be an improvement, for some they'll be a decrease in performance. Just experiment and have fun.
guyz
hav
hav
ri8
hav

..... really having trouble taking you seriously....
So does MTVU work with all the i3/5/7 series?
(08-04-2012, 05:54 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: [ -> ]So does MTVU work with all the i3/5/7 series?

On i5/7 ...yes, it'll work just fine.

i3... not sure, probably it'll cause slowdown. Any i3 user here?
MTVU can give a speedup in dual-Cores too. (somewhere i heard from Refraction. although don't know Why Wacko)
So yes, it should work with i3 too.
Pages: 1 2