..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, now im new to all the forums stuff... so i have a question, does anyone know how to configure final fantasy xii on pcsx2? and another question off topic, when i copy (make a backup)a ps2 game and play it on my ps2 it works perfectly fine, does that mean that my ps2 is modded? and will downloaded ps2 games from the internet work as well?

thanks a bunch..
Quote:All users must accept and abide by the following rules when posting in these forums:

Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Let me put it this way:

they MIGHT, be if it's found out, you won't get any more help, period
(08-06-2012, 02:43 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]Let me put it this way:

they MIGHT, be if it's found out, you won't get any more help, period

what if your game got split into half? i dont wanna go buy another disk ... Sad please help
(08-06-2012, 02:36 AM)Vincent555 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, now im new to all the forums stuff... so i have a question, does anyone know how to configure final fantasy xii on pcsx2?

Anyone knows after they read this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-8

(08-06-2012, 02:36 AM)Vincent555 Wrote: [ -> ]when i copy (make a backup)a ps2 game and play it on my ps2 it works perfectly fine, does that mean that my ps2 is modded? and will downloaded ps2 games from the internet work as well?

Yes your console is hard-modded. Downloaded games will work as long as they are burned on good media such as Verbatim. DVD9 games, however, require the ISO image to be patched with Toxic Dual Layer Patch to work because the modded PS2 has difficulty reading DVD9 disc -- the game freezes when the disc switch to the second layer.

P.S: I answer his question, not tell him to download.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.