..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: @Request thread for new game in compatibility list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you like Tongue It isn't important, but if you feel the need to show it, you are welcome to copy it.

Edit: That said, the screenshot is tiny, almost thumbnail-like, so it isn't overly clear.
@Requested game (Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero) is already listed.
A thread for that already exists, can you please post your results there? Thanks

Link to thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tokyo-Etr...ight=20189
Tried to search, but I failed it seems. http://pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html, still can't find it though.
Yeah you probably failed because they are all titled Extreme instead of Xtreme Tongue Will fix now
Game Tittle: Ape escape-Pumped and Primed (U)
ELF nameWackoLUS21096
Game CRC:0x00100134

PC Specs:

CPU:AMD FX-4100 Quad-core
GPUAMD Radeon HD 6450

Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0(r5350) - Windows

Bios Used: USA v1.60(07/02/2002) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal
EE/VU Rounding Chop/Zero

Speedhacks used:

N/A

Game Fixes used:
EE Timing fix

Amount of testing done: (Little/Medium/much/completed game): Little

Comments:

Game only loads to first screen image, freezes, but music plays as normal, buit slightly slow and skippy. Game drops to 8 fps when Activison pops up, then jumps back up to 59-72 fps when the start screen shows up. ELF does not have a path.

Bugs:

Low fps when Activision pops up, stops at start screen.

Status
Intro
yeh we can't use that. not unless you tell us all the information about the game, my mind reading skills are not up to par at the moment Tongue. Can you please read the first post in this thread and make sure all the information is provided? thanks.
Ahh that part got cut off, I dunno why it keeps doing that,did that twice
A thread for that game already exists, if you could post your results there http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Ape-Escap...ight=21096
Game title: Ratchet & Clank
Region: NTSC-U
ELF name: SCUS 97199
Game CRC: CE4933D0
Compatibility report:

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 3.50Ghz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 (2GB)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0 Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used: N/A

Gamefixes Used: N/A

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): Medium

Comments:
Besides the graphical bugs mentioned below, everything appears to be working fine. FPS hovered around 60fps

Bugs:
  • A lot of in-world objects have spazzy, staticky textures unless the camera is fairly close to them. (the 2nd attached screenshot shows objects with broken textures; the 3rd screenshot shows the same objects with their proper textures due to the camera being closer) Annoying but still playable
  • When the pause menu is open, the background turns to a solid color (varies by world) except for a small square in the top left corner of the screen (shown in 4th screenshot)

Playable