..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: @Request thread for new game in compatibility list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@shinra358 You are also missing the CRC, please add it
Game Name : Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
Region : PAL
Game ELF Name : SLES_549.95
Comaptibility : Works
CRC : 0xDEEC6787

The Game is listed in the GameIndex.db but I can't seem to find the PAL One on The Compatibility List.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.8 GHz
GPU: GTX 980 SLI

Build : PCSX2 1.4.0 - Windows

BIOS Used : Europe v2.00

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal

EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used: MTVU

Gamefixes Used: Automatic

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): 
Medium (I stopped and switched back to my real PS2)

Comments:
Game is working

Bugs:
Lots of flickering, some graphics are not displayed with an alpha layer.

Status
Playable provided you are not affected by epilepsy or don't care about your eyes PCSX2 1.4.0

(From a bright side, it flickers even more with wrong colors on PS3)
Can you have a plan to put F1 2006 in your compatibility list? Thanks.
Band Hero (NTSC-U) [SLUS-21898]
Game CRC = 0x69002009,

PC Specs:

CPU:
Intel i5-4460
GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 SC

Build Description: pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-651-gdf70b8b

BIOS Used: USA v02.00 Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal

Speedhacks Used:
None

Gamefixes Used:
None

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Medium

Comments:
This engine is the same as GH; but only the band gets rendered in 3D with the crowd being an FMV. Hopefully this means there is less GS crap to screw up Tongue

The console will spam GS packet size junk. This is suppressed by setting VU rounding to "Nearest" However, it has no other effect unlike GH3 and does not affect functionality AFAIK.

Bugs:
In SW or HW mode, switching to Progressive Scan causes invisible text and menus cannot be navigated - Progressive Scan cannot be used

In HW mode, some of the UI icons are corrupted when using a resolution other than Native.

In HW mode, enabling Preload Data Frame causes a pixelated black bar in the lower third.

In HW mode, there are a few blending artifacts that can be seen on 3D objects.

Status
Playable
(05-09-2016, 02:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]After much delay, here you go Tongue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Band-Hero-SLUS-21898-U
Much delay? It's been two weeks. 240-185's request still hasn't been answered after a month and my request has been there for over 3 months without a responce. Not to mention some older requests from a year or two ago that still roam this thread.
Sorry dude, I'm one person.
(05-09-2016, 02:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry dude, I'm one person.

That doesn't mean you should ignore requests. And other people can create threads here, so why can't they answer these requests?
(05-09-2016, 02:41 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't mean you should ignore requests.

Bositman probably missed those compatibility reports, why would anyone intentionally ignore them ?

Quote:And other people can create threads here, so why can't they answer these requests?

Yeah, no clue why no one else is helping bositman with the task. Honestly it isn't easy for a single person to handle everything...