..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mana Khemia 2 twinkling sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Strange...which one are you using SSE2,SSSE3 or SSE4 plugin of GSdx.
I use SSE2.

GSdx Settings:

DX9 Hardware
Interlacing - Auto
Native - enabled
Texture Filtering - half enabled
Logarithmic Z - enabled
Alpha correction (FBA) enabled

Everything else disabled

There is also a fix for texture problems in battles but I didn't try enabling it in cut scenes.
Enable HW Hack - enable it and=>Configure=>Sprite half enabled
At first I used SSE4, but I tried your settings and sprites still dissapearing.

Here's screen from the first lesson scene. Raze's sprite dissapeared completely.
Hmm,forgot about that...yes I have that problem too.
I'll see if I can find the problem
Edit:The problem is pcsx2-r4821
I've already passed it over to the devs
Does the bug happen when using SuperVU? I'm not 100% sure, but I think I had those missing sprites and I surely played it on version after gif transfer rewrite;3, but I also change VU's to Super VU for all Gust games(for a free speedup;P) and not sure if that wouldn't be a fix. I guess gonna check that game again.

Edit: Nah none VU settings affect that(even tried interpreters;P), I guess I only played the girl part on pcsx2 and maybe it didn't had scene with invisible Raze or it's just a memory fail.:]
(08-12-2012, 02:47 AM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Nah none VU settings affect that(even tried interpreters;P), I guess I only played the girl part on pcsx2 and maybe it didn't had scene with invisible Raze or it's just a memory fail.:]

Yes,I tried every possible settings in GSdx and pcsx2 before started searching which rev is the problem
Pages: 1 2